Friday 22 February 2013

Lust Have It!


BEAUTY DELIVERED TO YOU!!

Hello Dears! I have something really cool and exciting for you today! Now I don't know whether i'm just really behind on the times or live under a rock, but Australia finally has a beauty sample service!! I have been looking for something like this ever since i heard it was happening in the USA and UK. I really mustn't have been looking very hard though, but oh well, point is I have finally found it!

Now quick side note, i'm not getting paid for this little review or anything like that, i just love the idea!

But everyone in Australia NEEDS to check them out, HERE .
For those that have no idea what i'm going on about, the basic idea is a service that sends out a box full of beauty goodies in sample sizes monthly. So you can literally try and then if you like buy!

Best thing about Lust Have It! Its only $14.95 a month and you can stop at anytime, there are no subscriptions or cancelation fees (which is a big plus in my book)
Some of the brands you might find in your little treasure box make it even better;

NYX
TIGI
ELIZABETH ARDEN
LAURA MECIER
GLASSHOUSE
BIODERMA
NUDE by NATURE
LANCOME
MODLE CO
BENEFIT
and so so so so many more!!

I'm so excited to get my first delivery, and even more excited to post and try all the lovely goodies! So stay tuned for that one dears! Let me know in the comments if you have checked them out or even if you already subscribe to something like this and let me know how much you love it! 

Much Love Dears xx

No comments:

Post a Comment